Subject:   RE: Math maturity versus Math Content
Author: lanius
Date: Aug 4 2004
How does math intuition relate to math maturity do you think? And what about
math creativity (which I think of as somewhat different from intuition)? It
seems that young children with very little math maturity or content can have
very high intuition and creativity. Yet it surely is dependent in a certain way
to content and to maturity. Given the interdependent populations problem that we
did yesterday, I think a graph of math content, maturity, intuition, and
creativity growth patterns might be interesting.

yes  no

Discussion Help