Subject:   RE: Balancing the drill
Author: LFS
Date: Jun 12 2011
I was going to reply to Craig's note immediately, but got caught up in learning
3D Geometry (fascinating stuff).

Mr. Principal - Definitely I would recommend that you encourage your teacher to
take MathForum courses. I have taken 3 of them and each time have learned so
much. They are so well designed that I learned both from the content itself and
from the insight and input from the other teachers also enrolled in the courses!

yes  no

Discussion Help