Subject:   RE: Getting to the First Web Page...
Author: Bethany
Date: Aug 18 2004
Another possibility out there for creating web pages easily is
http://pinetlibrary.com/

I put out an email to a listserve I'm on (Middle Educators Global Activity,
MEGA) regarding this discussion.  Another active fellow on the listserve has
created the Pinet Library and responded to my post.  He said his original intent
was to charge $15 annually but hasn't due to the logistics of dealing with the
accounting.  I've met the creator of this tool many times and he understands
educators and the need ot easily integrate technology in the classroom.

Thought I'd put it out there as another possibility to check out!

yes  no

Discussion Help