Subject:   RE: Balancing the drill
Author: LFS
Date: Jun 17 2011
Hiya Peter,
Thank-you. Those are both very good points and I really appreciate your
feedback. I actually added the "draw" part later and only ever tried it where
they were drawing with GeoGebra.
Also, originally my units were metric so possible, but in fact my kids always
drew scale versions without every asking.  However they are college students,
not 7th graders who of course would think more literally.
For the other, I was thinking that drawing a non-right triangle SSS requires a
compass and straightedge or software like GeoGebra, which is why I only
requested the draw right-angle triangle.
Do you think your kids can draw a non-right triangle SSS?
Again - thanks.

yes  no

Discussion Help