Subject:   RE: Triangle Constructions
Author: Gale75
Date: Jun 20 2011
I have descriptions / instruction on a handout for paper-folding OR using a
mira.  I don't think attachments can be put here.  If you will e-mail me at
gwatson@montgomery.k12.ga.us I will send you the document.   If we are not
suppose to post our e-mail addresses here, I apologize.

On Jun 20 2011, LFS wrote:
> I love paper-folding. Thanks Gale for mentioning it!
It is so
> "memorable". Does anyone have any videos for paper-folding
> triangles? I would love to try them out.
I only have the two:
Fold
> circle into right triangle:
> http://classroomk12.wikispaces.com/Fold +Circle+into+Right+Triangle