Subject:   RE: Special Education Needs
Author: Mom
Date: Sep 1 2004
In logging into Mathtools, I found myself more times than not exploring two
websites: matti.usu.edu/nlvm/nav and shodor.org.
I teach math remediation for middle schoolers and these particular website
offers activities using manipulatives...a very concrete concept building
approach that my kids and, I would assume, Special Ed students could benefit
from. It has really opened my eyes to the use of technology for the struggling
learner in a format other than rote basic skill practice. Check it out!

yes  no

Discussion Help