Subject:   RE: Graphing in four quadrants-a tool search
Author: Alan Cooper
Date: Oct 18 2004
A few years ago I developed some graphing labs including this introductory one
on Cartesian Coordinates.

http://www.langara.bc.ca/~acooper/mathlabs/cartesian/index.htm

One of the exercises suggests drawing a picture by specifying points and lines,
but I think I should add the idea of having students encode and trade their
drawings and maybe I'll add your locomotive as a challenge.

yes  no

Discussion Help