Subject:   RE: Role of MathDrag'n program in education
Author: Haertchen
Date: Oct 28 2004
I am sorry about the jre bit.  I was looking last night for a copy of one.  I
think there is one, but I am guessing that it is distributed by Apple, not Sun
A friend of mine claimed he had it working on OS X, so there's got to be
something!  I can't say anything about OS IX and earlier.

The reason I am distributing now is because I have found myself ready to make
some fairly extensive changes to the drag-and-drop system, (such as
graphical feedback indicating where the selected expression will be dropped) and
wanted to get some feedback on the system as it is now first.  I also wanted to
see which audiences would be most interested in it so I could advertise to the
right people.  So far I have recieved positive feedback from applied scientists
and engineers, and I wanted to see what math education people thought.

yes  no

Discussion Help