Subject:   RE: Role of MathDrag'n program in education
Author: Haertchen
Date: Oct 28 2004
I thank you for your honest feedback.  I am not as certain as you are that it is
time wasted, but you may be correct that it is not appropriate for educational
uses.  That's why I posted.

However, I would like to know if you would find it more useful if it was capable
of calling the kernels of such programs as Mathematica or Maple, providing
essentially a graphical user interface to the massive functionality already
available in these programs?  I am considering doing exactly this, because I
recognize the difficulties in writing everything from scratch.

Of course, even with this it may not be appropriate for education.

yes  no

Discussion Help