Subject:   Research concerning most beneficial amount of time spent on math
Author: Tjones
Date: Nov 22 2004
Hello! Our school (grades 3-5) is developing interventions for our math goals.
One of them is math scores and problem solving. We are wondering if their is
significant research about the most beneficial amount of time that should be
spent per day on math. Thanks for any contributions!

Tara

yes  no

Discussion Help