Subject:   RE: upper middle schoolers that haven't yet mastered multiplication facts
Author: Mathman
Date: Dec 7 2004
On Dec  7 2004, tackweed wrote:
> 100 problem worksheets? - always different:
> http://www2.whidbey.net/ohmsmath/webwork/javascript/factdrill.htm

Nice ...and fast.

Here's my internet temporary address [changeable on a moment's notice if I
receive spam or whatever] dixon_spam@sympatico.ca.

Send a request and I'll send an Excel, or Quattro Pro, or perhaps Open Office's
Calc spreadsheet to do the same or whatever format you prefer ...with answers. I
have more in other arithmetic and some algebra.  A simple one might be to
generate 5 or 10 random questions in the numbers of the day, and then supply
answers for students to mark their own efforts.  Use large fonts for the
sight-impaired ....Whatever.  Everyone's need is different.

yes  no

Discussion Help