Subject:   RE: Looking for Mathematical Software
Author: geochuck
Date: Jan 1 2005
You might try Euler a free programmable, graphing package
from: http://mathsrv.ku-eichstaett.de/MGF/homes/grothmann/euler/

This is a very good and powerful package and the price is right!

Good luck!

On Jun 23 2004, bravesdy wrote:
> Hi

I'm looking fo some mathematical software such as MINITAB for
> windows to handle some Stastical problems. I am also looking for any
> software capable of solving some mathematical equations of any
> standards, such as calculus, algebra, geomerty and so forth.
> Thanks

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Software Help Discussion discussion

Discussion Help