Subject:   Splash Math apps for Grade 1 to Grade 5
Author: klkatielong
Date: May 31 2012
Splash Math Worksheets series of apps for iPhones/iPods and iPads caters to
Grades 1 to 5.

Splash Math apps are:
 Aligned to Common Core Standards
 Adaptive, interactive and fun worksheets with literally infinite math
problems
  Enable controlling the content that kids can practice
 Sends weekly email reports of the child progress, highlighting the strong and
weak areas
 Points based reward system with an exciting game section to keep the kids
hooked

Splash Math apps have been the winner of the Best App Ever Award 2011 in
Elementary Student App category; we have been regularly featured by Apple in
their hand-picked lists on the iTunes App Store- New and Noteworthy, What's
Hot and Staff Favorites. Over 500,000 users use our apps and around 200 schools
use it in their iPhone/iPad programs. Our users kids, teachers and parents
love our apps.

yes  no

Discussion Help