Subject:   RE: Converting fractions to decimals and vice versa
Author: Mathman
Date: Jan 6 2005
On Jan  6 2005, Gurmohan wrote:
> I am looking for math sites or tools explaining fractions and
> decimals and how one kind is converted into other. I find
> http://www.onlymath.com/LearnMore.htm explains these topics in quite
> unique way. Yet, I would like to know of more places if any one of
> you have some to suggest.

The site needs a password, so it's difficult to see whatoyu are indicating.
Could you give some sort of indication please about what you think is unique in
the presentation?  Also, is your interest in all things fractional or just in
the matter of conversion back and forth?  I've always found the standard
procedures quite effective if well-presented, but there are also special cases
to consider as usual; some that make the general approach unnecessary
perhaps.

David.

yes  no

Discussion Help