Subject:   RE: upper middle schoolers that haven't yet mastered multiplication facts
Author: Gurmohan
Date: Jan 6 2005
As Reese has mentioned about one child knowing tables at early stage while other
struggling even at much later stage, I am an another example whose one child
doesn't quite yet know tables by heart in 8th grade while other child had
mastered tables upto 12 in third grade and trust my words without even sitting
with him to teach him the tables. Just because math [ or call it numbers ] seem
to be in his chemistry or composition. I remember having tought him the table of
2 once and he caught the central point of how tables work. Yes, I must admit
that when I put him to sleep in the night [ I am a single parent ] he tends to
play with me the number and table games. He can create tables even beyond 12
also, just that he takes a little time adding numbers in his head. I am not
talking about writing tables on paper and pencil, but crunching all these
numbers in his head. In the end I will suggest you this FREE source
" http://www.onlymath.com ". If any one of you wants to try it feel free to do so.
The source is free. Any one can walk in and be a member of the community.

yes  no

Discussion Help