Subject:   RE: upper middle schoolers that haven't yet mastered multiplication facts
Author: rabeldin
Date: Jan 26 2005
In the fifties when I was in junior high, I got seriously bored in class. The
classes in math from 6th to 8th grades were seriously repetitious. I suspect
that this was to give time for mediochre students to catch up to grade level.
For me it was deadly dull because I was a quick study in arithmetic. Do middle
school teachers today have this kind of agenda and the luxury of time to attend
to it?

yes  no

Discussion Help