Subject:   RE: upper middle schoolers that haven't yet mastered multiplication facts
Author: Pen
Date: Mar 14 2005
I'm sorry Amazon.com doesn't have any. I wish I could help, do any of the
library's in your area have access to a copy through inter library loan?I bought
my copy at the University Bookshop on campus. Are you near any University's?
Maybe they would have them or their library.
Pen

On Mar  3 2005, VJ wrote:
> Horrors upon horros, Amazon.com doesn't have a supply of these
> Teaching Primary Mathematics (by Bokker, et al) books and to ask
> Curtin University in Australia to ship one would take a while and
> take a bit of postage. Anyone else know where one might buy this
> book (new or used)?

yes  no

Discussion Help