Subject:   RE: 3D grapher required
Author: Mathman
Date: Apr 7 2005
Thanks, but I'm too old now to start a new programming language, and I'm no
artist.  wrt Cabri 3D I'll take a look there, having seen Cabri and Geometers'
Sketchpad put to good use.  I have some high-powered programs that do the
graphing easily myself, but they are relatively quite expensive and I was
looking for something very cheap or free for students.  "very cheap" is rather
relative though.

Thanks to all for your kind assistance.

David.

yes  no