Subject:   RE: simulation tool in ultrasonic NDE
Author: Mathman
Date: May 24 2005
On May 24 2005, sanfeng wrote:
> Hi:
i am Ph.D of shanghai jiaotong university China.I am very
> interested in simulation in ultrasonic NDE(nondestructive
> evaluation). presently i can't find an efficient simulation tool to
> realize it! therefore i ask for you! please tell me which simulation
> tool can i realize it with and where can i download it(free
> version)! thanks!

I doubt that you'll find a free version of such software, but it is available
commercially.  A Google search using [software ultrasonic non-destructive
testing of materials] or some such key-words will give you more information
than you will find here.

P.S.  Use of capitals for correct grammar is appreciated.  It makes it easier to
read. Thank you.

David.

yes  no

Discussion Help