Subject:   SmartBoard
Author: Dan Hanson
Date: Jun 8 2005
This fall I'm going to be using the Smart Board in my high school math classes(I
teach AP Statistics, Math Models/College Algebra, and Geometry).  For those who
may not know, Smart Board is a brand of interactive whiteboard; it basically
turns the white board into a very large computer screen. Rather than a mouse you
use "pens" and "Erasers" to create images on the screen, plus you also do
anything else you might do on a pc display such as load images, programs like
Sketchpad or Excel, etc.

If anyone has used a Smart Board I'd be grateful for any advice or helpful URL's
they could offer... I'm also interested in finding a way to emulate the TI-83+
on a PC/SmartBoard.

I'm a bit nervous about this; while I think it will make a GREAT teaching tool
I'm afraid it will require a LOT of prep to be really effective.

Thanks, in advance....

Dan Hanson
Bishop Lynch High School
Dallas, TX