Subject:   RE: SmartBoard
Author: Susan
Date: Jun 8 2005
Hey Dan
I'm glad to see this topic come up on the discussion!  My friend is getting
ready to open a new high school, and there will ONLY be smart boards
available...no overheads, so it will be a brave new world!  We are going to
develop some materials and ideas for use with the Smartboards this summer.  I
think using the Geometer's sketchpad with the Smartboard is a natural.  I would
also do some searches right here in Math Tools for URL's that use interactive
applets.  As for the caculator, TI has an emulator that is just what you are
looking for:
http://education.ti.com/us/product/accessory/vs/features/smartview.html
I have seen it used with the Smartboard, and it is perfect.
Good luck!
Susan

yes  no

Discussion Help