Subject:   RE: Chords in a circle
Author: Mathman
Date: Dec 5 2005
On Dec  5 2005, sudhahariharan wrote:

I downloaded the pdf on chords in a circle.

which PDF?

Can you state what you are trying to accomplish in the study(overall, not with
the program you have in mind.)  That is; are you studying properties of chords
...? I taught and loved the study of Euclidean geometry over a longish period.
If I knew what you were attempting to do I might be able to help, as would
others, no doubt.  Have you thought, for example, of using a simple CAD program
for doing drawings, or conjoining the study with those taking a drafting course
if one is available?  DeltaCad is very intuitive, and useful for this purpose,
but shareware.  There is freeware available also.

David.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Web Site Help Discussion discussion

Discussion Help