Subject:   RE: TI InterActive!
Author: Suzanne
Date: Jan 6 2006
TI Interactive is cataloged here in Math Tools:

   http://mathforum.org/mathtools/tool/5873/

I used the URL to go to the TI site and I ended up on this page:

   http://education.ti.com/educationportal/sites/US/productDetail/us_ti_interactive.html

When I scrolled to the bottom of that page I saw the heading "Try TI
Interactive! Free" and I used the link that reads "Download the TI Interactive!
Trial Version."

The download seemed to be working just fine. If you have trouble with their
download you could write or call TI. Their contact page is here:

http://education.ti.com/educationportal/sites/US/nonProductSingle/support_contact.html

Suzanne

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Software Help Discussion discussion

Discussion Help