Subject:   RE: Math Software
Author: Mathman
Date: Mar 14 2006
On Mar 14 2006, gillie wrote:
> I'm in search of college-level math software that can be used with a
> PDA. If you know of any, I would greately appreciate your help in
> this matter.

college [community ocllege] or college [university]?

To do what?  Graphing?  Statistics?  Symbolic algebra? ...

What platform?  Windows?  Mac?  Unix? ...

Is cost an issue?  Freeware?  Shareware?  Commercial?

There is some used in high schools that is also college-compatible.

I can possibly offer some suggestions if I know the above more clearly.

David.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Software Help Discussion discussion

Discussion Help