Subject:   RE: more on Fractions, concept and calculations
Author: Mathman
Date: Jun 6 2006
On Jun  5 2006, sac93022 wrote:
> What is the website address for the 'matti' website at Utah state?
> Thanks,
Danielle

I see no reply yet, but a Google search [fractions utah] revealed this:

http://nlvm.usu.edu/en/nav/category_g_3_t_1.html

Also, you might want to check out the software /lesson plans/and much more at
the math archives:  archives.math.utk.edu .  It's awesome; where I first found
the old "Calculus Calculator", then "Graphmatica".

David.

yes  no

Discussion Help