Subject:   RE: K3DSurf: New 3D math tool
Author: Mathman
Date: Jun 17 2006
On Jun 13 2006, nextstep wrote:
I'm developing a new mathematic tool for drawing parametric
> equations
> http://k3dsurf.sourceforge.net/
K3DSurf is available for Linux,
> Windows and Mac for free.
All your comments and suggestions are
> welcome.

Only one ...Excellent!!!!!!

I noted the program some time back, but likely have an earlier version.
Downloading right now, I'll spend some time with it [...after mowing the lawn
for the 3rd time this week, tending the veg garden, finishing some work on the
end-tables,... .  It's great to be retired.]

I have already, and will continue to suggest this program to my teacher
friends/colleagues.

Thank you!

David.

yes  no