Subject:   RE: Welcome NSDL workshop users next week
Author: Annie
Date: Jun 26 2006
We're off to a roaring start this morning!  For those of you who would like to
follow along, the URL for the workshop is
http://mathforum.org/nsdl_mathtech/sum2006/

We invite you to do the activities and make your own wiki pages to record your
thoughts, as the onsite participants have done - you'll see a section for
"Online Participants" at the bottom of the participants page.  Feel free to add
yourself there.  You'll need a username and password to access the wiki, so
write to the facilitators (links on the bottoms of most pages) and we'll send
that to you.

Later this morning we'll be talking about the Runners applet that Steve
mentioned, and for those of you who have done ConcertChat, we'll be having some
conversations this afternoon that you're welcome to join.  Check in with me when
you get there and I'll assign you to a room.

        -Annie

yes  no

Discussion Help