Subject:   RE: K3DSurf: New 3D math tool
Author: Draco18s
Date: Oct 2 2006
On Jun 13 2006, nextstep wrote:
> Hi all,
I'm developing a new mathematic tool for drawing parametric
> equations in 3D, 4D, 5D and 6D with possibility to "model"
> mathematic object.
For more infos, take a look at :
> http://k3dsurf.sourceforge.net/
K3DSurf is available for Linux,
> Windows and Mac for free.
All your comments and suggestions are
> welcome.
Taha

Wow, that's really cool.  The first shape (Klein) reminds me of a story where
there were wine bottles that had only one surface--the outside was the inside
3D modius strip kind of deal.
I'll probably mess around with it more later, see if I can see some of the 4, 5
and 6D stuff.

Thanks for sharing. :)

yes  no

Discussion Help