Subject:   Virtual Manipulative in the Mathematics Classroom
Author: JenDyson
Date: Oct 10 2006
Hello,

I am a graduate student at Texas A&M University, Corpus Christi.  I am
conducting research for my master's degree in Curriculum & Instruction,
specializing in math.  Specifically, I created a survey regarding the role of
virtual manipulatives in today's mathematics classroom.  I am in the process of
distributing this survey to as many mathematics teachers as possible.  Your help
would be greatly appreciated.  Below is a direct link to the survey:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=50672695953

PLEASE forward this message on to any teachers you know who are currently
teaching mathematics-- elementary, middle, or high school.  With your help, I
hope to receive results from all over the country.

Any help you can provide in publicizing this survey is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Jennifer Dyson

yes  no