Subject:   RE: K3DSurf: New 3D math tool
Author: nextstep
Date: Oct 10 2006
Hi Solin,
Thank you for your message and I'm glad you like K3DSurf :). Moreover, we are
happy to know that there is some users in the great contry of China : Internet
is really a magic world :).
Don't hesitate to give us your suggestions or questions about some of it's
features, there still a lot to do, correct or improve.
> i wish i could be one of your friends.
Be sure we are more than happy to count you already as one of our friends.
Thank you again.
Taha
On Oct  9 2006, Solin wrote:
> hi,dear Taha
it's my great pleasure to your software.i'm try to
> learn at it.

and i am glad to come here meet all of you.
i am
> from the People's Replublic o China.
i wish i could be one of your
> friends.