Subject:   RE: Virtual Manipulative in the Mathematics Classroom
Author: JenDyson
Date: Oct 11 2006
Someone indicated a concern that I may have a "hidden agenda" regarding my
survey.  Let me assure everyone out there that my only agenda is to obtain
honest research for my master's degree!

I am currently a stay-at-home mom and go to graduate school at night.
Previously, I taught high school math in Maine.

Please participate in my survey and rest assured that you are contributing to a
good cause.

Here is the link:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=50672695953

Thank you.