Subject:   RE: Virtual Manipulative in the Mathematics Classroom
Author: Don Link
Date: Oct 13 2006
David,

I agree with your comments about tools.  Unfortunatel, my allusion to Geometer's
Sketchpad as a meta-tool that allows us to create manipulative was simply an
example.  I am not personally an experienced Sketchpad user.  I use PowerPoint
to build my lessons, and I use a SmartBoard for interactivity.

Don Link

yes  no

Discussion Help