Subject:   creating 3dvoronoi structures without being a math-head ;)
Author: 3ddiva
Date: Oct 30 2006
hi!

im something like a researcher on university and i am doing a lot of
experimnetal geometrical stuff, specially for use in architecture.

so now i was looking for many month now for a tool, which could do some
3dvoronoi-calculations for me, but qhull or tetgen didnt work for me, because
of a total lack of coding-knowledge.

so here is my desperated call to the math-community to help me out of this
deadlock!

thx
3ddiva

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Software Help Discussion discussion

Discussion Help