Subject:   RE: creating 3dvoronoi structures without being a math-head ;)
Author: 3ddiva
Date: Nov 19 2006
hi!

thank you for the link,  this looks very interesting!

but what i need is a tool, which could import/output geometry.

so for example the input is just a cube and i want the tool to fill the
cube with 5 voronoi cells. this maybe sounds stupid for you, but it is exactly
what i need. of course i would work with much more compelx volumes.

thx

On Nov 19 2006, omnicity wrote:
> This sounds like the kind of thing that a project I am working on
> would be able to help with - http://www.calcResult.com
It aims to
requests@calcResult.com then you can
> have a specific calculator to do whatever you need (sorry I don't
> really understand myself yet!).

Regards,
Mike

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Software Help Discussion discussion

Discussion Help