Subject:   RE: upper middle schoolers that haven't yet mastered multiplication facts
Author: QMF
Date: Jan 8 2007
Our program, QuickMathFacts, was developed initially to help our 5th grade son
who didn't know his multiplication facts.  After using it once a day for just a
couple of weeks he had mastered all his facts and his teacher was astounded that
he suddenly started performing at grade level in math.  It's listed here on
MathTools and you can download it for a 30 day free trial at
www.quickreckoning.com/qmf.htm.  We'd really appreciate some feedback on it as
we believe it really helps kids who enjoy actually working on the computer,
rather than just playing video games.  We've used the program in enrichment
classes and seen kids very motivated by seeing their profiency scores trend
upwards on their performance charts.

yes  no

Discussion Help