Subject:   RE: SmartBoard
Author: db
Date: Feb 12 2007
Yes it has always worked with all the websites that I access and display to
students on the smartboard.  It is great:  I can show the kids the website and
teach while the site is up.  I can also run applets right on the smartboard.  It
is also nice when they have the applet running on their computers and I have the
same one up on the smartboard to demonstrate how to use the applet.  I love it!
db

yes  no

Discussion Help