Subject:   RE: Great Tools for all learners
Author: Suzanne
Date: Feb 27 2007
Hi e@sy,

The site that you noted is the National Library of Virtual Manipulatives at Utah
State or NLVM for short. When we started Math Tools both NLVM and Shodor's
Project Interactivate were partners in the grant. If you browse our catalog
you'll find many of their applets.

If you have a favorite tool, for example:

   http://mathforum.org/mathtools/tool/406/

you can rate, review, and discuss the tool from links on that catalog page.

Suzanne

yes  no

Discussion Help