Subject:   RE: SmartBoard
Author: tags
Date: Apr 24 2007
I am a basic skills math teacher, grades 4-6, and use a whiteboard in the
classroom.  I find the interactive technology is a great way to keep the
students more involved.  One way I use the whiteboard is an activity called
"What's My Angle?'  It can be downloaded using a google search.  It can be used
with a whole group or children can easily do it individually. Despite the
different grade levels and ability levels I deal with, I have found that this
works very well.

Hope this helps!

Nancy T

yes  no