Subject:   RE: Graphing Calculators
Author: muskrat
Date: May 11 2007
I believe that graphing calculators are a wonderful tool that allows the
students to view many manipulations and their outcomes in a relatively short
time frame.  They are able to see the patterns that exist in a concept being
studied.  Many times students take too long doing the calculations manually and
are never able to see the pattern that exists graphically.  I do wish I had
graphing calculators for every student in my Algebra class.  Instead I have only
about three students who have purchased one.

yes  no

Discussion Help