Subject:   RE: SmartBoard
Author: Ms C
Date: Jun 8 2007
Yes, I've been using a smartboard for the last 3 years. The TI emulator works
perfectly on it.
I also have used Geo Sketchpad on it and other graphing calculator programs that
graph in 3 dimensions. The students love it.

I also find it useful when anyone is absent. I can save notes and put them in a
file that they can access from home. (we're also a laptop school.)

I'd be happy to answer any questions.

yes  no

Discussion Help