Subject:   RE: SmartBoard
Author: bambam
Date: Jun 26 2007
You will love your SMARTboard.  I have been using one for two years.  I have
found there isn't much that you can't do/create.  There is a wonderful new
interactive gallery found under the education section of smarttech.com.  This
has some great templates for interactive activities and allows students to click
a button to self check.  It is a free download and I definitely reccommend
getting it.

Bev

yes  no

Discussion Help