Subject:   RE: How can I put my PowerPoint presentation on DVD
Author: Johnarama
Date: Jun 26 2007
I'm not sure a DVD player will play a PowerPoint presentation (I know mine
won't).

In any case, you can easily burn it onto a DVD with burner software (I use
Nero); you can get DVD burner software on www.download.com (I download free
trial versions on that website all the time!), there's probably a bunch of free
applications out there, try typing "freeware" and "DVD burning software" into a
search engine.

Good luck!

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Software Help Discussion discussion

Discussion Help