Subject:   RE: SmartBoard
Author: same
Date: Jul 2 2007
I think our school is trying to achieve attaining SmartBoards through technology
grants.  We, too, are trying to keep up with the technology.  At one time, we
were the most advanced school system in our area, but new developments happen so
quickly!  I definitely will try to get one installed in my classroom - all
feedback I've read about them sings their praises!  I think our schools plan is
to place one in each building here at the beginning of the updating.  I have
already replaced my chalkboards with "White Boards".  (Solid, smooth, white tub
paneling works well, at a fraction of the cost!  Sold at most home improvement
stores!)  Thanx for your feedback!

yes  no

Discussion Help