Subject:   RE: Tutorial software for high school algebra
Author: Linda in CA
Date: Jul 17 2007
SGB
If you find a program like that I hope you will post here and let us know.  I
homeschooled my Grandson for 2 years and we were just getting into Algebra.  I
was completely lost.  I have done bookkeeping for years, and I have trained
other people on how to use Gas Station Accounting Software.  Put an Algebra
problem (beyond x +3 = 6) and I am lost.  I will not be able to help him with
his homework, and Math is his worst subject.  I have been reading here for a few
months, but most of the posts are for regular teachers, and seem to be over my
head.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Software Help Discussion discussion

Discussion Help