Subject:   Name for new Math authoring tool
Author: FByrne
Date: Aug 21 2007
We are working on a new software tool that allows teachers to easily author
e-learning modules in mathematics and then distribute them over the internet
or through their school's LMS to their students.

We need your help on deciding on a name.

I would be grateful if you could select what you think is the best name on the
poll linked below.

http://www.brainpower.ie/name.html

You can also post any suggestions on this forum.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Software Help Discussion discussion

Discussion Help