Subject:   Record Results Online Applet?
Author: LFS
Date: Nov 6 2007
Does anyone know of a (preferably free and standalone) applet that can be used
to make an online table for students to record their results from
experiments.

For example - I want the students to be able to record their results online
directly into the table on the page:
http://www.mathcasts.org/mtwiki/GgbActivity/BoatLanding1Gq

I looked and looked and couldn't find anything, though I found lots of pages
with the same difficulty. Thanks for any help.

yes  no

Discussion Help