Subject:   RE: Best Desktop Publisher for Geometer's Sketchpad Files
Author: Craig
Date: Aug 12 2008
If you're going to convert the whole thing to a pdf document anyway, why not
convert each individual page to a pdf, then have Acrobat collect all the pages
into one giant pdf (a built-in feature of Acrobat--it calls such files
"binders")?  Another Adobe product, PageMaker, might be useful (I haven't used
it in several years, though).  Good luck--I understand your frustration with
Sketchpad drawings not translating well.

If you were working on a much smaller scale, I might suggest XnView (look for it
in Google), a free graphics converter.  I have used it to copy images from a
variety of software sources, save as a .gif or .jpg, then insert into a document
as an imported picture file.  That process would be extremely painful on the
scale you're talking about, though.

yes  no

Discussion Help