Subject:   RE: Best Desktop Publisher for Geometer's Sketchpad Files
Author: bohidar
Date: Aug 12 2008
I am unclear about the problems with using Word. I use Sketchpad and Word all of
teh time. I create problems that the students use patty paper to copy the
problem and then find which point is on the angle bisector or which point is on
the line perpendicular to the given line through point P. The pictures do not
distort because the students can find the correct point.

I use GSP v4.07 and Word 2003/Word Vista
I paste regular but if I resize I make sure the height and width ratio stays
intact.
I have pasted the pictures into the document and also in tables.
I do thicken the lines and increase the font size of the labels.
I have also put GSP pictures into Powerpoiint and then saved either as a ppt or
jpeg. Again, When my student do any patty paper exercise or mesurements they are
accurate.

I am sorry that this did not help

yes  no

Discussion Help