Subject:   RE: Best Desktop Publisher for Geometer's Sketchpad Files
Author: stek
Date: Aug 14 2008
On Aug 14 2008, Geomaster wrote:

> it is bothersome to have to make all the
> fonts larger than WYSIWYG (at least in my case)

Craig,

I may be telling you something you already know; even so others might benefit.
When I want to make all the text bigger (either for copying and pasting or to
turn a sketch into a presentation) I just select all (Ctrl-A) and then press
Shift-Alt-> (the greater-than symbol). Each time you press these keys, the
text size is bumped up to the next increment.

Depending on the arrangement of text, some measurements, buttons, or captions
may overlap. I then select the overlapped items in order, from top to bottom,
and press Shift-Return. This creates even spacing vertically and aligns them
horizontally. Pressing these keys repeatedly increases the vertical spacing.

The combination of these two keyboard shortcuts has saved me a lot of time!

-Scott

Scott Steketee
Sketchpad Projects

yes  no