Subject:   [ANN] MathType now works with 100s of apps and websites
Author: Mr.MathType
Date: Dec 3 2008
Hi,

I thought you'd like to know that MathType 6.5 for Windows, released yesterday,
includes these features and more:

* Many of you likely think of MathType as an equation editor that works with
Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. However, scientists, engineers and educators are
now using a wider variety of applications and websites than ever before. As part
of our new "Equations Everywhere and Anywhere" initiative, we host on our
website the MathType Interoperability Registry, currently listing more than 127
applications and websites that MathType works with -- and we're just getting
started.

* Type TeX directly into Word and convert it to a MathType equation with a
keystroke.

Please visit our website for more information about this new version of
MathType: www.dessci.com

  Press release: www.dessci/en/company/press/releases/081201.htm
  Product page: www.dessci.com/en/products/mathtype/
  MathType Interoperability Registry:
www.dessci.com/en/support/mathtype/workswith/t/clist.htm

Regards,
Bob Mathews
Design Science

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Software Help Discussion discussion

Discussion Help